Monday, December 15, 2008

Kristen and Brandon (pre - Bond) Part One!

If Kristen and Brandon's wedding was a novel, it would start something like this:

It was a cold frosty day, one November 22nd. The wind, sharp as a blade, slicing through the very souls that joined them. Birds covered in ice, dropped out of the sky. It was so cold you could hear the whispers of Jack Frost as he gave you his best Antarctica impression. As they bared the extreme, only they on this day emerged, Kristen and Brandon. Man and Wife.

In other words, it was cold as S%@#!

Any way, this is part one of a two part post. the reason being is there were just too many images I wanted to share with everyone of this great day! Kristen and Brandon were absolutely AWESOME! They braved the weather as they suffered me dragging them in and out of there cushy heat infested limo bus. Thank God for that bus:)

Part two will consist of the reception at The Bond in Hartford. My new fave place to shoot. the list just keeps getting longer. Another special thanks to Craig Freeman for helping out and putting up with the extreme conditions.

The weather: 16 degrees with 31 mph gusts of wind. Wind chill was 7 degrees. Ouch!



I love this shot. I think it's hinting of whats to come.
Sometime images just present themselves. I placed the shoes down to look around the room for a shot and as I bent down to pick them up I saw this one just looking at me:)


The girls in these next two were too adorable. I must have at least 2oo images of just them!

Kristen's infectious smile:)
This one was just too hot to pass up!



This little guy has his own photo shoot too.


And the party bus!
I was holding on to the ceiling rail standing on the seats. Just trying to get a steady shot.
I think everyone did there best not to look like they were freezing in these next few. Great job guys and gals!


Note the jacket, fashionably warm!

England or Hartford?

I think I will use this as a magazine add.

13 comments:

Caitlyn said...

WOW Eric LOVE all the shots. The party bus ones came out awesome. The shoe shots are great and the one of Kris and Brandon kissing is just priceless!! LOVE IT!! I can't wait to see the rest!!

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

The shoe shadow is CRAZY!

Eric Foley said...

Thanks guys! Yes Jake, I will be there like it's my job:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Eric...the entire wedding party loves them...we cant wait till Part II!

Erik Maziarz said...

these are super! and the bride wore a winter coat?! how cool is that?!

Andi Walpurgis said...

I just love the last shot...You really are an amazing photographer...I love to work at your work....thanks for sharing...

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

That shoe shot IS killer!!!!! And I really like the one of them walking out of the church. This whole set is awesome Eric!

Mary Marantz said...

ooh that shoe shot is FIERCE!! and I love the one of her in the hallway!

Unknown said...

That shoe shot is a straight up mind bender. You sir are nothing short of awesome!

hope you're staying happy and healthy,
Brody.

carla ten eyck said...

beautiful, fashionable wonderful stuff mr. foley

Leslie Roark Photography said...

WOW! Amazing.. I think this is my favorite wedding of yours!!!!!!!

Robin Dini Photography said...

so many favorites, i don't know where to start! gorgeous dress shot, amazing shadow shoe shot, love the shot of them leaving the church, and kissing while the bubbly is being poured....AWESOMENESS! Great job on this wedding.

Val McCormick Photography said...

Holy cow, Eric! These are AMAZING!!! LOVE that shoe shot! The dress shot is beautiful as well. The entire series is AWESOME!

BTW, You and Erin left way too soon. We didn't get to talk at the party! You two better be at Jan's PUG. I need my dose of Foley!

~Hugs~
Val