Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rich and Jen - Sneak Peek in Va.

A few weeks back I had the AWESOME opportunity to photograph Rich and Jen's wedding in Richmond, Virginia. My good friend and fellow photog Craig Freeman came along to help me out. I have sooo many great images I just wanted to get a few out for yall to see:) (I can say yall because I lived in Va. for 8 years) The wedding was at Maymont Park in Richmond. It was a great experience to shoot a southern wedding, it was actually quite different from the fast paced CT weddings.

I also did a quick urban maternity shoot of my Sister-in Law that I will post soon!

Enjoy for now, more to come!


The warm and cozy 75 degree sun flare, in November? Gotta be Va.
I couldn't get enough of this reeediculous back light from the sun, you know I had to get some of that!
In this image, I was running along side of the horse buggy. Of course I was looking at them while I was running. I recall the one thought that kept running through my head was "please don't hit a tree or step in a ditch" I made it out okay:)

This next image may be my fave of 2008!
And the first dance!

6 comments:

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

I've been waiting for these! I also love the "favorite for 2008"!

Andi Walpurgis said...

I agree with your favorite for 2008...just amazing...you do great work...

Tiffany said...

These are gorgeous!!

Eric Foley said...

Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments:)

Erik Maziarz said...

great job man! love that '08 favorite. do you use pocket wizards?

Robin Dini Photography said...

that warm afternoon like it scrumptious! Love the shot of them taking off in the carriage. Classic! You're rockin' it Mr. Foley!