Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mr. Keegan's Quotes Of The Day

Well it seems that 3 years old is the official age when your child will say just about anything in any situation. Keegan's vocabulary is vastly growing and becoming more intellectual by the minute. It is quite entertaining so I thought I would share a few quotes he dropped on us today.

1. "Daddy, I don't like monsters, I just like pigs" O.K, that totally had me like, huh???

2. As he was taking a bath with mommy while she was washing his hair he said "mommy mommy, I got pepper in my eyes" (in a whimpering voice)

3. As we where driving home from best buy tonight, we were listening to a Sesame Street DVD. He told me 'daddy, Cookie Monster is better than you" WHAT THE F#$%! What did I ever do to deserve that???

Anyway, it's all quite entertaining so I thought I would share.

6 comments:

Rick O said...

You may have some competition there though with Elmo or Big Bird!! Shot a family a few weeks back, little 4 year old girl looked up at mom and said mom you smell like fish - woman turned beat red :)

-Rick

*the mama said...

uh - he is kinda dead on....you chew with your mouth closed. how uncool is that.

Kricia Morris Photography said...

hahaha...I have a three year old boy as well. I'm right there with you on the fantastically out of nowhere quotes! Thanks for sharing, very cute!

Andi Walpurgis said...

Eric...is this what I have to look forward to...If so...I cant wait to be a mom..thanks for sharing and I hope you guys had a wonderful holiday....

Val McCormick Photography said...

LOL, that's hilarious. I love what comes out of thier innocent mouths. So I am like totally behind on your blog. Playing catch-up :-)

Bill said...

As you know... my kids are "adults"

I announce daily that: I got pepper in my eyes. I have never read the pepper warnings, and I for one would never. Power to the salt of the earth types. No MSG for that matter.