Friday, December 19, 2008

Kristen & Brandon Part Two

Well 1st I have to apologize to my wife Erin for totally leaving her out of the part one post. I must of had a senior moment. Now I will spend the next week or so trying to get out of the dog house.

Goal #5 of 1001: Shoot a wedding with my better half. Erin came along to help out and get a taste of the wedding photog scene. She was rockin the reflector and poofing dresses. She was a natural.

Here is a pic Craig shot of us while Kristen and Brandon were thawing out in the limo bus.


Yes, I did try this cake and yes, it was delish!
Okay no surprise, I was abusing my back lighting. I tried to mix it up a bit so I moved the flash around to get different looks.

Notice the flash on the floor. I love how it illuminates everyone behind them.



laying on the floor looking up, trying to get a cool shot without getting beer & wine spilled on me.
C'mon, you have to hit this mirror up if your at The Bond.
This elevator shot is too hot! I love the mood and reflection from the stainless steel.

11 comments:

Andi Walpurgis said...

It was nice to meet you the other night and your wife also...she is very beautiful and charming...I love this set of pictures...the one in the elevator is my favorite...if you ever need a second shooter give me a ring...I just love your style and eye...

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

you are a rock star with the dance shots!! rocked it again!

hope you both have an awesome christmas!!

Robin Dini Photography said...

ERIC! you are the back lighting King!!! Great job on these. Love the full body shot with the chandelier. Very nicely done.

Kricia Morris Photography said...

OK seriously...the dance pictures rock it! Great job!

carla ten eyck said...

abuse away my friend, you are the Official KING of off camera flash!! I love how you change it up so much... very beautiful stuff here

Meagan & Dallas said...

Hey Eric! Happy Holidays to you and yours!!! Still loving your pictures.. just waiting for my proposal and then a wedding will take place and your photography will be much needed!!

Isis is very chill yet very nuts! I love her!

Talk to you soon!!

Meagan & Dallas said...

PS LOVE THE SHOE SHOT!!!

Erik Maziarz said...

way to LIGHT up the Bond! where can we sign up for Foley's Off Camera Lighting School???

don't tell my wife that you let Erin shoot with you. i'll never hear the end of it! :-)

Anonymous said...

Awesome backlighting!! Love the portrait by the mirror. Great job - happy holidays!

Valeen Thivierge said...

Love these shots, wow... simply amazing work, thanks for sharing!

PicturesByTracy said...

WOW...your so creative Eric. Love all the lighting in the dance shots.