Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Cascade - Sally and Patryk!!

Welcome the 2009 wedding season! Congratulations Sally and Patryk! This was a great way to start off 2009. This wedding was awesome in so many ways I can't even begin to explain. Okay, so of course I'm not going to leave you hanging like that. 1st off, my girl Sally is from my home town of Hard Hittin New Britain so you know she's cool. 2nd, I went to school with her sister Concetta, who almost killed me because I couldn't remember her (it's been a loooooong 16 years). And 3rd, she had her whole family flown to the states from the old country (my families native land, Sicili). It doesn't get much better than that :)

Oh, by the way, Patryk is an awesome guy too! Seriously! I'd have to say, these two are my most laid back couple of 2009 (so far?) Sally was a true BRIDE CHILLA and Patryk was like "what ever". We had a great time and I know they did too.



These 1st four are taken at the Salon Medusa in W.Hartford. Wow, this place was screaming with color. I fely like I was inside a comic book. Very cool.


So I guess this was Medusa?
When I look at this image I hear Jefferson Airplane ringing in my ear.


The Groom.


They had these awesome individual wedding cakes for their guest, how cool.
I just love the texture overlay combined with the patter on the wall.
The beautiful bride!


This ring shot was taken on top of a piano with a christmas tree behind it. Love the lights!


13 comments:

Val McCormick Photography said...

Hey Eric,
Yeah, I am totally loving that ring shot! The bride was so beautiful. I love her make-up. The dress shot is gorgeous also! Great job!

Andi Walpurgis said...

WOW...beautiful as always...I also love the ring shot...and the colors in the salon were crazy...Amazing job!!!!!!

Jerome said...

Love the dress shot dude! But you know it rocks! And that salon... color explosion! Love it.

Concetta Aresco said...

Hey it's me, Concetta, remember? Just kidding. . . you really did a great job. I hope you realize how talented you truly are. A gift that not many people have. Definately not me. Ask Sally, I take the worst pictures ever.

Anonymous said...

My Sister is right,,,, she takes horrible pictures! BUT ERIC THE PICTURES ARE AMAZING! the dress photo is one of my favorites! Can't wait to see more! Thanks!

Craig said...

Kick'n ring shot! Love the little cakes as well.

Unknown said...

im a little out of touch - but really like your new logo---it's fun!

Enoch Photography said...

Great work Eric, Love the silhouette in the doorway. Awesome man. //enoch

Robin Dini Photography said...

BEAUTIFUL Eric! Love the mood of all of these pictures. I feel like I say that all the time, but with each wedding, you really capture a cool vibe. Love it!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

eric my friend the color is awesome! love the shot of the bride and the mirror!

e. broderick photography said...

Wow. This, my friend, was a visual feast! I have always wondered what the Medusa was like inside. I think Jerome nailed it, a "color explosion!" Lots of beautiful images here. Dress shot is a favorite. And the bride with the mirror. Very cool.

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Awesome job on these Eric....I mean these are hawtttt!!!!!

Unknown said...

wow your work is striking! Love the post process. The colour in your photos from the salon is AMAZING. Cheers. Lisa www.opheliaphotography.com