Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Carolyn & Drew Hartford, CT (The Bond)

Okay, so now I'm back on track from a whirlwind of weddings the last eight days that brought us to Hartford, New Haven twice then Stafford Springs only to end up in Southington. Thank God gas isn't $4 a gallon!

Enter Carolyn and Drew, the first of four. These two were awesome, Carolyn was beautiful and elegant and Drew, a true gentlemen. They chose City Hall for their pictures so having never been, I was super excited. I have always heard how beautiful it is and it didn't disappoint. It's almost sensory overload when you first step inside. Very over whelming to say the least.

Once we conquered City Hall, we headed over to one of my favorite reception sites, The Bond. The Bond fit Carolyn and Drew to a T and I think we did a great job of Capturing their beautiful day.

A special thanks to Missy Vandermause and Caitlyn Bouchard for shooting this one with me. You guys are awesome, seriously!


Some intense getting ready shots from the salon.

We made a quick stop by the hotel where the guys were hanging to grab a few shots. Here is one of Drew.
What an amazing dress, that's all I can say.
The Bride and her sister.
The bride and mom, now you know where the beauty comes from :)


St. Peter church in West Hartford was all about eye candy.
I love the intensity of this image.
You know I have to roll around the floor at least a couple times to get dirty. Anything for the shot.

On to City Hall!
Classic was the theme here. You couldn't help it.


This session turned out very romantic. I love this image.

On to the bond.

The best man had everyone cracking up, including me.
Get ready for some first dance love!





They ended the night with none other than "sweet Carolyn" Bah Bah Bah
Thank you again guys for letting us be a part of your beautiful wedding.

14 comments:

Robert J. Trenske said...

Awesome stuff here Eric!! I of course love the City Hall shots and the Bond Ballroom is such an amazing room. You did a great job capturing both of these places. I also love the wide shot of the church, you must have been loving all of these amazing places!

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

LOVE the classic City Hall photos, great job! I'll be going to The Bond for my first time in July, and it looks beautiful, can't wait!

Rick O said...

Dress is amazing and all of the Hall shots are incredible - awesome awesome awesome Eric..

Danielle Fuller said...

AWESOME job Eric. I finally gt my eye candy :) Love those city hall shots. and of course the ring and thse first dance shots. LOVE it!

Katie Slater Photography said...

OOOOh, I LOVE that dress shot and the 3rd city hall shot! But really they are ALL beautiful!

Craig said...

Man, YOU ROCKED this wedding!

E. Broderick Photography said...

Mr. Foley, you are the man. these are insane! That dress shot is gorgeous. The groom by the window--awesome light and angle for that one. Love the vertical church shot with the cool ceiling. The image of the priest with the _____ (insert word for fancy cup here--chalace?! I should know this, I was raised Catholic!) And city hall? These are all magnificent! You always rock the dance floor shots, too. Can't wait to see you in action. =)

Val McCormick Photography said...

These are so awesome! That dress shot...AMAZING! Love the shot of groom, POV and light. City Hall shots are gorgeous! They are all so beautiful!

Jean Molodetz said...

Gorgeous!

Kristen Taylor said...

love the one with the slice of color from the painting at city hall! beautiful!!

Kethlene Vanzeler said...

I loved IT!!! So, I wrote poems in english in my blog, You can read when will be possible!

Sarah McCoy Photography said...

These are AWESOME. I love how you really used City Hall to add an epic feel to your shots.

I have a wedding at The Bond later this year with portraits to be done at City Hall. I only hope I can bring it as much as you did!

Erik Maziarz said...

stunning all the way around! the dress shot, the church, City Hall, the light in the Bond - just awesome.

Unknown said...

The city hall shots of the bride and groom are nothing but breathtaking!
AMAZING work as always eric. Each and every time I catch something new on here I'm just floored at your execution, your processing, your composition and your ability to catch these raw slices from time that are filled with emotion.
These clients must be just overflowing with happiness. Your work really conveys their love and brings us right into their special day.
Truly awesome!
Never stop shooting,
Broderick.