Monday, June 8, 2009

Tracey & Mike The Cascade, Hamden, CT

Meet Tracey and Mike! This was one of those weddings where you wish you were a guest so you could just let it all hang out. Talk about a good time, to say the least it was a blast. I first met Tracey at a bridal show in 2008 and since then, she has been nothing less than a sweetheart. Of course the minute I saw her on the big day she got on my case about the maple syrup I made and forgot to bring her. No worries Tracey, I promise next year;) Mike was cool as the other side of the pillow, not to mention a Fireman from New Haven.

I wish you guys all the best and look forward to seeing you guys again soon! Congratulations!

Another special thank you to Missy Vandermause and Caitlyn Bouchard for shooting this one with me.






I was so excited when I saw this shot! Loved it!
The beautiful Tracey!



Mike's first look at his soon to be wife.



These two were too cute to pass up.



I showed Mike this image on the back of my camera and he said "it looks like a Hallmark card" I was hoping for Martha Stewart Weddings;)


Seriously?
This party was definitely rockin!

16 comments:

Val McCormick Photography said...

Hey Eric,
These are great! I LOVE that shoe shot! The shot that Mike said looked like a Hallmark card is MY FAVORITE of the teasers! Such a beautiful shot! I want to see more! :-)

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

Great job capturing that moment during the ceremony of her looking at him. I love it!

Krista Photography said...

I love that shot of her looking at him during the ceremony! And the ring shot is fabulous.

Beyond The Lens said...

Eric....ROCK out!!!! Great wedding...love all the emotion!!!!

Kathleen Trenske said...

Great job, Eric. The formals are beautiful, especially the "Hallmark" one. Hope you catch up with you guys sometime soon! :)

Robin Dini Photography said...

Oh man. Blow my mind with these. The light on so many of these is amazing. Coming out of church shots and garter toss...brilliant!

eric langlois said...

these are awesome eric - love the garter toss shot - nice work!!!

Brianna said...

These are gorgeous - love them!

Curtis Copeland said...

Great photography! You really captured the day for Tracey and Mike!

ohana photographers said...

beautiful couple and wow that shoe shot!!! love the b&w's under the veil too!

Erik Maziarz said...

love the veil shot, and that's gotta be the best garter toss shot i've seen yet. awesome job E!

Travis Flynn said...

I especially like the picture of Tracey looking through the veil.

Robert J. Trenske said...

I really like the details and emotion in this wedding and totally love the groom tossing the garter. Great job!!

cherish.photography said...

beautiful! i love your detail shots!

Tracey Neal said...

Hey Eric,
What can I say, I'm speechless. You captured every moment and moments I didn't know you captured. When I first met you at the bridal show at Woodwinds, I knew you had to be my photographer. We talked for more than an hour that day. Then when Mike met you he developed a "man crush" for you and your work. :-) I love the shot of me looking at Mike during the prayer and the garter toss is classic. It looks like Mike has a pack of wolves behind him. LOL!! I can not thank you enough for all the wonderful pictures you took during our engagement shoot and wedding. I don't regret for one moment opting out of having a video of our wedding. You’re a genius in storytelling through your photography. By the way, I have not forgotten about my maple syrup!

Zeb Powell, Praez Occasions Custom Couture Invitations & Accessories said...

All we can say is WOW! What great photography. We did her invitations, and are so happy that her memories of this moment are forever captured in both those keepsakes and in these treasured images. Great job, Eric!