Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rachel and Kevin, Aqua Turf, Southington, CT

Meet Rachel and Kevin. You might recognize them from their steamy hot getting to know you session in New Haven HERE.

They got married at the Aqua Turf in Southington. The Aqua Turf always presents a challenge for me because I've been there what seems like a 100 times. The challenge is not shooting the same thing twice. I usually try to take a non-conventional artistic approach with each wedding there.

Thank you again to Missy Vandermause and Caitlyn Bouchard for shooting this one with me.

Enjoy!



















9 comments:

Kathleen Trenske said...

LOVE that shoe shot! (Ha, I made a pun!) Fabulous shot of the groom too - very hot. :)

nikki nicole photography said...

i agree kathleen! the shot shot is spot on!
oh an the guys look fierce!

Rick O said...

Love the bride shots in front of the window - light is amazingly awesome!

Danielle Fuller said...

Lovethese Eric.....great stuff as always :)

Unknown said...

Eric, do you ever take photos that aren't simply amazing? (I'll answer my own question, "No!") Honestly, I consider you a huge inspiration. awesome work as always!

Andi Walpurgis said...

WOW...love these shots...you have an amazing eye for beauty...Great Job....

Caitlyn said...

The shoe shot did come out awesome!! As always it was a blast working with you!! Hopefully all my training will pay off someday if my shots could be just half as good as yours I would be happy!! :)

Karen said...

Eric, thank you so much for making Rachel and Kevin's special day so beautiful. All the photo's are fantastic I love them all and can't wait to see the rest. I will recommend you to everyone I know!

Robin Dini Photography said...

beautiful! your shoe shots still amaze me. :P