Friday, June 26, 2009

Dyan & Jeremy, Fenway Freak out!

Okay, so this shoot had a big swirly circle around the date on my calendar for two reasons. One because I couldn't wait to work with yet another one of my awesome couples and two, because our final destination would be none other than Fenway Park! I could go on for hours but seriously, I need to get some sleep.

If your interested in doing a one hour private photo session inside Fenway Park with the run of the house (except inside the dugout), be sure to contact me and we'll set one up asap.

Our first stop, my back yard. Dyan and Jeremy wanted to grab a quick shot with their dogs, so of course we did. What you don't see in this shot is my dog going crazy behind the back door trying to get out to play.
Then we arrived in Boston and hit the T where the three of us looked like we just arrived in the country because we couldn't figure out how to get the right ticket. We just hung out while I grabbed a few candids on a very shaky train.

This was probably the only wide shot I got without someone giving me a weird look. Chill out people!
Then we hit the harbor.





Last but not least, Fenway! We started at the Monstah then worked our way around.

Jeremy, like my self, is a huge Sox fan. I wasn't sure how this shoot was going to go down, I was worried that I would be too excited. It took me a minute to take it in then I was fine.

Is there a better view???

On top of the Sox dugout.

Pedroia is the man!

This was the higest point in the park. The luxery box of course.



Check out the name below the sign.
Thanks for an awesome time guys, see you soon!

13 comments:

Craig said...

Great shoot! The ones at Fenway rock. Who"s this Foley Electric guy?

Caitlyn said...

AWESOME SHOOT Eric!! Sorry I missed that one!!

Krista Photography said...

Wow, how did you get into Fenway?! That's so cool! I love that first shot on the train, btw.

John Steady said...

Eric...those are awesome! Love the shot under the Green Monster Section 7 sign...also love that you got the Citgo sign into the background of the one shot...only a Red Sox fan could appreciate that!!! See you this weekend.

Brianna Phelan said...

Gorgeous - love the 3rd image :)

Eric Foley said...

Thanks everyone! Kristen, if you want the contact info send me an email. I'll hook you up with my hook up!

Danielle Fuller said...

Last shot...LOL...You're a riot! What I love most about your posts is that when you type, I can hear you talking...Love all of these. And I know you were in all your glory. Do It UP!!!!!!

Robin Dini Photography said...

UM...yeah! these are amazing and not just because of the location sports fan!

ohana photographers said...

love shootin in ballparks!! my fav is the subway with freaked out peeps and all!

raw photo design said...

excuse me sir but you're going to have to provide me with an image release for all those people on the train....or I'm going to sue. ;)

Travis Flynn said...

I especially like the shot from behind, with the rim lighting on all the chairs. What a fun session!

Erik Maziarz said...

are you kidding me? call me for your next Fenway shoot - i'll carry your bags!

love the Fenway shots, especially the silhouette in front of the netting. awesome shoot!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Yeah you totally rocked Fenway (and we might take you up on that hookup sometime) but I have to say I LOVE the shots with the two boxers. Great work Eric!!