Monday, July 6, 2009

Heather and Mike, Engaged!

Okay, time to play major catch-up! The 4th of July weekend was crazy to say the least. I hope everyone was safe! Get read for some serious posting in the next few days.

Meet Heather and Mike. We started their getting to know you session at wickham park in Manchester only to get POURED ON. Then we got kicked out of the park by a 17 yer old kid with a Yogi Bear Park Ranger Badge on. Gimme a break dude! Seriously, this guy was screaming at us like we were his step kids. I was about to take my belt off and give him something to cry about. But anyway, it finally stopped raining so we stopped at a random spot in East Hartford and took advantage of an old gas station.

Next time I'll bring my picnic basket for the park ranger and make sure I bring a pacifier.

Up next, Jamie and Keith's GTKYS.


Mike rocks out in a band as if you couldn't tell.




This is my fave of the day!


6 comments:

Robin Dini Photography said...

very cool. love the reflection shot.

Erik Maziarz said...

moody shoot! your favorite is mine too!

Kristen Taylor said...

Yogi Bear Park Ranger comment made me laugh! :o)

ohana photographers said...

reflection shot is awesome eric!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Love the one by the gas pumps!

Heather said...

Eric we just love the pictures. the details you got were amazing. the shot of the shoes on the ledge and the hand holding are great. can't wait for the wedding.
~Heather and Mike