Monday, July 20, 2009

Liz & Lynn, Married!!!

Meet Liz and Lynn,

All I have to say is this was one crazy party! We had a great time from start to finish, from the salon (Tracey & Co.) to the reception. We even got to hang out with some past clients as well who had a big surprise (in the oven!) Thanks Liz and Lynn for letting us be a part of your beautiful day, we appreciate it.

A big thank you to Nikki Nicole and Caitlyn Bouchard for shooting this one with me!









Okay, Lynn was smiling so much I had to ask her to stop just so I could get a serious face :)



This one is in the elevator on the way to the big show. Can you see me?

Here the craziness is just beginning.



Okay, the Marriott didn't have much to offer but the business park across the street had this huge rock formation. I had to get busy on the rocks;)



The first dance.

Some wild dance shots, thanks to some gel filters.


This is Laura and Steve, my 2008 New Years Eve couple, also friends of Lynn and Liz. They announced that they were expecting! She said 5 months, I said 5 weeks at best:) Congratulations guys!

6 comments:

Robert J. Trenske said...

Such a fun wedding, I love the reflection shots, in the elevator on the street. Nice work Eric!!

Katie Slater Photography said...

What awesome portraits of them!!! I love the reflection shot! :)

Robin Dini Photography said...

Love the getting ready shots. I think I always say that though ;) The portraits are beautiful. Love the single shots with family members. really beautiful light.

Sarah McCoy Photography said...

That reflection shot is off the hook. I also love the shot through the trees. Nice job on this set. It looks like you guys had a blast!

Rick O said...

Loved all of the reflection shots and the silhouette shot to - totally rockin!

Erik Maziarz said...

dude the portraits beginning with the reflection shot are SOLID! love 'em. and as usual I'm envious of your mad off camera flash skillz!