Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Getting to Know You Session, Jamie and Keith

Meet Jamie and Keith!

All I can say is YES, I love what I do and I'm doing what I love! Capturing beauty, creating art and documenting life in real time. Jamie and Keith were a blast to shoot and very cool in front of the camera whether they knew it or not. We spent a few hours walking around Hubbard Park in Meriden, CT. Unfortunately we couldn't make it up to the castle because the road was closed and it was a 2 or 3 mile hike. It doesn't sound that bad but we were losing light fast :( However, we found some other great locations.

Next up: GTKYS Bridget and Tom

Enjoy!









7 comments:

meg said...

FLAIR!!!!! (said in a boisterous opera voice) I love flair! great job! why don't you hold the next pbandj if you are ready...what month again did you say?

nikki nicole photography said...

I agree with meg the flair!!!! oh and did I mention that tall tall grass! Love it!

Erik Maziarz said...

NICE. the shot of Jaime filling half the frame (with the flower in her hair) is so money!

Robert J. Trenske said...

I agree with Meg and Nikki, I am totally digging the sun flare. Awesome job Eric!! Countdown is on till you can do tons of cool stuff like this all the time!! :)

Travis Flynn said...

The first one has a very nice shape to it-- I like the tight framing there.

Beyond The Lens said...

Love your post processing on these Eric...great work!

Robin Dini Photography said...

so many that I love! black and white of her in the tall grass is just beautiful but I love the sweet moments of him putting the flower behind her ear. adorable!