Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cue the Jeopardy music!!

Still waiting! Aislinn's due date has come and gone and no sign of giving birth. We have tried just about all of the conventional and non-conventional methods that are supposed to "induce" the process, but nothing yet! The only thing I can think of is to take Erin 4 wheelin in the Jeep, maybe we can shake her loose?

Oh well, I guess she just isn't ready yet. Maybe she is just holding out for April because the diamond is the birth stone.

Check back soon!

3 comments:

Bill said...

Long walks.

... well not THAT long.

Peace, bro.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

shake it loose that cracked me up. hopefully soon, i'm sure she's ready if she's anything like my wife was at the end. fingers crossed.

Leslie Roark Photography said...

My daughter was 10 days.. yes.. that's right.. 10 days late! That after being on bed rest for nearly two months for contractions! Hope she gets here soon! Can't wait to see her!