Saturday, March 15, 2008

Project "Overhaul" Has Begun!

I started a project yesterday I call "overhaul" because that is exactly what it entails in reference to my business. In the coming months I am going to be launching a brand new website equipped with a new color scheme, new name (Eric Foley Photography or Foley Photography) and a custom designed logo by my great friend and killer designer John Cottle from Cottle Multi-Media. The focus is going to be on branding and marketing and it will be in conjunction with the work shop I am doing in August by LaCour studios in Atlanta, GA.

I also have a secret side project in the works that my lovely wife Erin is helping me out with. It's something that we have wanted to do for a while and now we finally have the time. It has to do with some new products and services we are going to offer, I can't wait!

12 days to our daughter Aislinn arrives, the anticipation is killing me!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing all the new stuff.

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Eric, I can't wait to see what you have in store man! Thanks again for the tips from the other night's PUG meeting BTW, in case I forgot to say it!

*the mama said...

looking forward to meeting her too....next time we see you guys....

nikki nicole photography said...

ohh cant wait to see the new brand!!!! and photos of your new daughter! is she here yet???

Eric Foley said...

She isn't here yet Nikki, I have a feeling she is going to arrive on Easter. It would be fitting since Keegan was born on Christmas eve!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

how exciting for you man! praying for a safe and healthy delivery!

Leslie Roark Photography said...

That's fantastic! I can't wait to see everything!! As well as your baby girl! I keep checking to see if she is here yet!