Sunday, April 6, 2008

Aislinn Sneak Peak!

Well the last couple of days have been crazy as you can imagine. Aislinn has finally arrived and she is as beautiful as I knew she would be. YES, I AM DEEPLY SMITTEN!! We have had a few setbacks though, Erin developed a fever during labor and passed it to Aislinn. The doctors ran some blood work on her and found her protein count was a little high. She has been on anti-biotics and since then, the fever has passed. Our Pediatrician said shes okay, she is eating fine and moving her stool as well, at this point they say they are just taking precautionary methods. The only thing that stinks is that she can't come home for 7 days! Well it could be worse so we are thankful for that! Please keep her in your prayers, Erin is taking it a little hard but I can totally understand why. As any great mom would, you just want to bring your baby home and start you new life happy and healthy.


So without further ado, here is your sneak peak at Aislinn Elaine Foley. (more to come of course)


9 comments:

*the mama said...

she is beautiful...i will call this morning. all my love...

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

she is precious!!! congrats man! many blessings to you all!

Leslie Roark Photography said...

What a beautiful picture and a beautiful little girl! Congratulations, Dad!

Eric Foley said...

Thank you everyone!

nikki nicole photography said...

ohhhhh cant wait to see more congrats!!!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Eric, She is the sweetest thing! Bet you are really enjoying those special little first moments....So jealous, but not enough to even consider a fourth one! Congrats Eric, and I hope for the best for your whole family!!!

raw photo design said...

Wow, she's gorgeous! Aren't sleeping babies like the cutest, most peaceful things....too bad they don't stay that way!

Robin Dini Photography said...

a belated congratulations to you :)

Val McCormick Photography said...

Hi Eric, I stumbled upon your site today. Reading through your blog. I am very sorry to hear about your Navy friend. I understand what you are saying. My husband was in the Navy as well. It really gives you a true sense of what the 4th of July is all about. Anyhow, Your daughter is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am glad she is home now. I know it must of been very hard on you and your wife. I hated coming home without my baby. You would never know by looking at him now that there was ever a concern. Best of luck with your beautiful family.
-Val McCormick