Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Good Times at Max Fish Glastonbury!

I had the pleasure of spending some quality time with my cousin Travis and his girlfriend Natasha yesterday. They both reside in Denver, Co. and came out to visit for a few days. Travis manages an awesome art galley in Denver called Limited Addiction and they both work at Whole Foods. Travis and I go way back and have always kept in touch through the years. My wife Erin, Keegan and I went out to Colorado a year or so ago to visit him as well. We always have a great time and he knows I miss him when he leaves!

We went to lunch at the new Glastonbury Max Fish restaurant, and needless to say, it was really good. If you like raw bar, this is the place to go! They have about 10 different raw oysters to choose from ranging from Wellfleet, Mass. to British Colombia. A food lovers dream, oh, and did I mention the wine?

I think this is the one for Trav, Natasha is really cool so he better not mess this one up! I had to take the cam along to get a few shots of the day, I told our waiter Brent I would give them free publicity!


Travis's cute new girlfriend Natasha

The only word I can think of to describe them is smitten!

How cool! My new restaurant place mat add.

This was the best raw oyster I have ever eaten! All the way from British Colombia!

How can you not enjoy fresh calamari, cooked perfectly!
Grouper Tacos, enough said!
Bottle 1 of 2 from Mud House.

Our awesome and very food educated waiter Brent. He made the experience all the more enjoyable!

What!!!! This was lunch!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad I didn't have to pick up the tab.

nikki nicole photography said...

i love maxs fish .... the food is awsome there! hey is baby foley here yet???

*the mama said...

dude. huge fight. cannot believe you did max fish without us. huge fight. and why are you out eating oysters when you are supposed to be "getting right on that."

Eric Foley said...

Easy girl, Maxies isn't going anywhere! We need to talk about G's 30th!

*the mama said...

okay. call me later. but still. huge fight. and again, you should really be getting on that.