Sunday, April 20, 2008

Posting or lack there of!

Sorry for the lack of recent postings. We are still getting adjusted to baby Aislinn being home (one week tomorrow). The biggest challenge, besides sleep deprivation has been trying to ease the transition for our 2 year old son Keegan. He's doing as well as can be expected, minus a few temper tantrums.

I just had an awesome e-shoot yesterday with a great couple Diane & Pete so stay tuned. Hopefully I will get some images up by tonight, tomorrow the latest!

Thanks for your patience!

2 comments:

STEVE DePINO said...

Hey Eric sorry I missed your talk... I think talking about long term goals and "can we do this forever" is such a great topic. Wish I was around for it. You will have to go over what you talked about next time I see you.

All the best
-steve

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

dude i feel ya on the sleep deprevation. can't wait to see what you got. get some sleep!!