Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Bold And The Beautiful - "Engagement Edition" - Sirtaz & Lisa















Well I hit Elizabeth Park twice in one week with Engagement sessions and needless to say, they were both awesome! It's amazing the difference 5 days makes with the flowers, Saturday there was 1 lonely tulip (see Pete & Diane post below) and Thursday the was hundreds.

Anyway, I had the pleasure of photographing the beautiful Lisa & Sirtaz for their e-session Thursday. Wow, that's all I can say! I was supposed to be making them look good but I think they made me look good. Fun, willing and very spirited is how I would describe them, there wasn't too much they wouldn't do. A special thanks to Sirtaz for doing whatever I asked, he's a trooper. The poor guy had 4 or 5 knee surgeries and was still willing to get down and dirty. As for Lisa, I can only imagine how gorgeous she will be in her wedding dress!

Wedding Date: 5/18/08 - Stay Tuned!

8 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

awesome session!!! loved every one. and your ring shot was way creative!! you gotta get big images on your blogger man! these sweet pics would be even more rockin big!!

Leslie Roark Photography said...

Both shoots were great! (I don't think I commented on the other but I did look!) I LOVE the tulips. They are just gorgeous!! How is that baby girl?? What about Mom, Dad and big brother??

Unknown said...

nice work dude, picked u up from ricki ford's blog sweeeeeeet!!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Love the feet shot and the tulip shots too! Awesome job Eric...with a "C".....

Eric Foley said...

Hey Danielle thanks, and who spells it with a K anyway? Is that French? lol

Travis Flynn said...

I like the shot of the couple with all the green vegetation. Nice work!

Unknown said...

Great shots..I love the one of their feet taken from behind. Great work.

Anonymous said...

lovin' the colors! you rocked it - did I ever mention that you have a really cool name??