Friday, May 23, 2008

Carly & Jim Rockin The Blue Back













Carly, Jim and I hung out and did the Elizabeth Park/Blue Back Square combo e-shoot last week. It was my fifth e-session there this year! The great thing about these two areas is there are all sorts of nooks and crannies to photograph, every time I go, I find a new spot. Carly and Jim where all smiles. I had to tell them to be serious a few times just so I could get a shot of them not laughing. The one moment that sticks out is when I asked Jim to tell me one of Carly's bad habits. I ask all my couples this because it is usually hilarious, especially if it embarrasses them. Well it didn't work, Jim plead the fifth. I don't know, It could've had something to do with those evil eyes Carly was giving him. Anyway, can't wait for the big day guys, we should have an awesome time!

5 comments:

Val McCormick Photography said...

Nice e-session shots. That ring shot is awesome. I guess I should try that bad habit question out ;-)

Anonymous said...

nice shots eric. you better be careful you don't get arrested after that ring shot.....looks a bit cannabis in nature

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

wow eric these are insane awesome! the first 4 are kick @$$!! really diggin your color in these. they'd look so much more awesome big. sorry buddy, gotta give ya hard time ;)

Eric Foley said...

Hey thanks man! As for the big images, it's in my things to get done before I croak list. After this weekend I will have some breathing room for a few weeks. I'm gonna do it, I promise:p

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Eric, I have to agree, I like the ring shot as well and of course the photos of the couple are really nice.