Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kinga & JJ.....The Harkness - Mystic Connection


















I forgot to post this image last night, of course I said it was my favorite and it wasn't even posted:)

What more can I say? Not to take anything away from other E-shoots but this may have been the funnest one yet! Kinga and JJ absolutely ROCKED their E-session. I can't tell you how sweet this couple was, you would have to witness it for your self. First we hit Harkness Memorial (my #1 fav place to go in CT, thanks to my wife Erin for introducing me a few years back) where I really got to know K & J. It was the perfect place to start, there is something about the energy of the grounds that is simply mesmerizing, you can't help but fall in love with the place.

After we covered about only 25% of the park we made our way to my 2nd fav place in CT, Mystic. Home of the famous Mystic Pizza, famous for the self titled movie staring Julia Roberts. This town to me, is the definition of New England. This place is a photographers dream, I could've photographed Kinga & JJ all weekend! I would have to say one of my favorite images is the one of them kissing in the middle of the road. It took us about ten minutes to get that shot (traffic) so it made it all the more worth it. All said and done, with this experience with these guys I know we are going to have an awesome day photographing their wedding. Can't wait!!

9 comments:

Jerome said...

Great Job Eric! You covered the whole southeast of CT! Did you end up getting a slice of Pizza?

Robert J. Trenske said...

These pictures are really great Eric, nice job! I really like the one where they are on the bridge, nice subtle sun flare there, beautiful.

Eric Foley said...

Thanks Guys, I appreciate it! Yeah Jerome, we indulged in a large pie with everything on it, it would be sacreligous if we didn't!

Jacob, I convinced her that the alcohol would clean it (I think?). Besides, it was Mystic Ale, it just made sense.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

1, 5 & 8!!! totally awesome!!! 8 is my fav! eric seriously rocked this set, seriously!

Robin Dini Photography said...

love the drink/ring shot. that is quite clever. great eye. hey, did you get my message??

Dora, Andy, Victoria and Maria said...

These pictures are absolutely mesmerizing. Kinga and JJ's love is beautifully accented in each photo, and the lighting and technique used in the session is outstanding.

Wonderful job!
Contratulations Kinga and Jarek!

nikki nicole photography said...

hey eric

i love harkness it is such an awesome place to shoot!!!!

love the last photo it is my favorite too!!!!

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

ohhh my gosh you did such a rockin job!!! way to rock it!!

Travis Flynn said...

Nice collection of kiss shots! #5, #8, and #14 are especially beautifully captured.