Monday, May 26, 2008

Elissa & Sirtaz Tie the Knot!














Below, one of many great shots from Missy!








Below, experimenting and having fun with back lighting on the first dance.




Wow, I can't tell how much fun we had at Elissa & Sirtaz's Wedding, these guys were AWESOME! This wedding was packed with great places to shoot and two very unique ceremonies. First we started at Elissa's bridal suite to shoot the getting ready images, then we had the honor of shooting in St. Josephs Cathedral in Hartford and then we capped it off with a traditional Korean ceremony at the reception site. I posted about 24 of my favorite images which only touch the surface of great images from this wedding. I would be up all night if I was going to post them all!

This wedding was also exciting because it was my first with my new team shooter Missy Vandermause. She did an AWESOME job, I know we are going to kick @$$ together for at least 7 weddings this year. Missy is pregnant so she will only shoot with me until June:(

As you can see, this is one seriously beautiful couple. I could have photographed them all day. They had a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding! Congratulations guys and best wishes!

11 comments:

Travis Flynn said...

I really like the wide shot of the church. The shot in the woods where the couple takes up about 1/16 of the frame-- I like that one a lot too!

Anonymous said...

your work is beautiful eric...wow! LOVE IT!
hope you can make it to the happy hour pbandj on june 11th...would be nice to catch up with you.

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Love these shots Eric!!! Awesome job. My favorite is the reflection shot of them, but they are all awesome. It looks like you had fun. You'll have to do another post and show us the rest!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Wow, what beautiful wedding. The church shot is beautiful and I am totally digging the reflection shot :-)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

dude! seriously that bouquet shot and the reflection is OFF THE HOOK!!! wow, you brought your A game to this one!!

Eric Foley said...

Thanks guys and gals, I appreciate your kind words!

Tawny said...

This will sound odd, but my favorite two images are the second, because the tones are just off the hook, and the brides shoes. I also love the images of the bride. You have a great eye!!! Bellisimo! I like the way you keep it green and keep the peace dude!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Eric, I love these shots, the details are beautiful and the shots of the church. I have shot at that church before and it is SO overwhelming, you did a really nice job capturing it! The backlit dancing shots are really nice, great job... as always. Hope to catch up sometime soon!

PicturesByTracy said...

Eric! These are amazing! The shoe image, the bouquet, the reflection....wow! 50mm 1.2 right?

Eric Foley said...

Yes Tracey, I admit I am fully, totally, 100% addicted to my 50mm 1.2

I need HELP!

Erik Maziarz said...

awesome stuff. that church is stunning. my fav shot is the reflection on the floor.