Friday, May 9, 2008

Coming soon to a wedding near you!



Well now that e-shoot season is in full swing I'm trying to finish some business upgrades before the major part of my wedding season starts. First business at hand....name, brand & logo change. We will be officially changing from Visions Photography to Eric Foley Photography on Monday the 12th. As you can see above, this is our new logo, designed by the uber talented John Cottle from Cottle Multi-Media.. SWEET! A new website is also in the works (Livebooks) that will hopefully be done by July.

Anyway, I just had two e-shoots in as many days ranging from Greenwich to Mystic so I will be posting them ASAP! Both of these couples were awesome people and totally fun to hang out with!

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Eric Foley said...

Hey J, I appreciate it! The dots started as the concept of an E, and then we gave it a tilt. Not obvious right off the bat but I also wanted something fun, fresh and easy on the eyes. It's part of the message I want to deliver to my brides & grooms. I think the color schemes and fonts were very important to accomplish the feel I was looking for.

Bill said...

Sweet graphic!

Spaced out your call ...

Crisp. Love the colors.
Simple. All pluses!!

Peace - B