Sunday, May 11, 2008

Katie & Eliad Old Greenwich Style



















Introducing Katie and Eliad, two very cool and kind people. I had the pleasure of truckin down to Greenwich for the first time in my 22 years in CT to shoot their engagement session this past week. Needless to say, they were great to work with and fun to hang out with as well! Unfortunately we were pressed for time or more like daylight so we didn't hit the "real" Greenwich as Eliad put it, but it was great non the less. They were nice enough to invite my wife and I back down to give us the local access tour. After the shoot Eliad and Katie treated me to dinner at the Beach House Restaurant were Eliad and I enjoyed Blueberry Mojitos, good times man, good times!

All in all we had an awesome time, I'm looking forward to their wedding in June, it should be a blast! Can't wait guys, see ya soon!

5 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

really loving this set man! the second shot is my fav. love the feel, the green and browns are awesome. you rocked this one my friend can't wait to see what you get at the wedding.

J said...

Beautiful images!

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

Great images! I really, really like them a lot!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Love the bridge shot, the ring shot, and the sunset shot. Outstanding work Eric with a "C"....

Unknown said...

Great job dude! I am not going to try to pick a fav because they all rock..