Saturday, December 29, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!!!


I want to say Happy Birthday to the most important person in my life, my lovely wife Erin. I can't begin to tell you how important she is and how much she means to me! Without her, I know I wouldn't be where I am today! She is the driving force behind our business and the support system that keeps us going. Keegan is one lucky kid, I have never seen someone give so much love to a child as she does!

I love her with everything I have and I am a living example that behind every great man (so she says) is an even greater women! I owe her the world because she deserves 110% of it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Erin, I look forward to getting old and grey with you!

Your Soul mate,

Love Eric

3 comments:

Bill said...

Happy Birthday my dear! Eric may claim to look forward to growing old and grey with you, bud sadly he will merely turn grey. Some of our species will never grow up!

Happy Birthday, and New Year.
Bill and Pam Reid.

Eric Foley said...

That's for sure!!

Stacy Cross said...

Haha - hope you had a happy b-day Erin! I'm sure she appreciates you smashing her face in that photo - haha. :) My husband does that to me all the time in those types of pics b/c he's so much taller than me!