Monday, December 24, 2007

Stolen for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!


Well this is the scene of the crime! This is where my 2000 Red Jeep Cherokee was sleeping last night, notice it's not there now! Some time between 12am and 6am this morning someone decided that they needed it more then us and decided to steal it! On Christmas Eve, my sons 2nd birthday no less!

Well I guess things could be worse, thankfully, I have a knack for finding humor in just about any situation. I think the muffler was going to fall off soon so I guess they saved me some money! Maybe it's a blessing in disguise, maybe my wife and son might of got into an accident if they took the Jeep out today! Oh well, now it's up to the police and insurance companies. We were actually going to buy a new car next month before the new baby gets here too!

So now we have to go through the pain staking process of changing alot of personal info. You can never be too careful in these situations!

Stay tuned for updates, I'll let you know if they find it. In the mean time look out for a red Jeep Cherokee:

Details:

-Has a red bumper
-Has a Boston Red Sox sticker on the rear window
-Has a "Eat Organic" bumper sticker
-Has a "MV" Martha's Vineyard sticker
-License plate # 656-szk

Thanks for the help!

5 comments:

*the mama said...

wtf???

that is amazing....truly amazing....

STEVE DePINO said...

WOW...well I hope you and your family are having a great day other wise.

Merry Christmas!
-steve

Mary Marantz said...

Ah man... that sticks! Maybe the grinch stole it! Or better yet, maybe Santa's sleigh broke down and he needed a red ride that could haul all the toys. Way to stay positive though!

Happy New Year! = J =

Justin Marantz said...

whoops... that was me actually!

Happy New Year again! = J =

Eric Foley said...

That is an entertaining spin on the situation. Although the Jeep is kinda tight inside, I don't know if Santa can fit his big 'ole but in the front seat!