Monday, December 10, 2007

Shafted Again!!!!

Saturday was a dismal day for me! For the 2nd straight year, on opening sales day, I attempted to buy Red Sox tickets and failed! They were selling packages called Sox Pax which consisted of 4 games throughout the year. The one I had my eyes set on was called the Brew Pack. It had game 2 of the opening series against Detroit, a game against the Angels, Brewers and most importantly, the opening game of the final series of the year against the Evil Empire (no need to explain). I sat for three hours in the "virtual waiting room" and was not called upon as I watched each of the 9 pax sell out before my eyes. Oh well, I guess I will have to call the local scalper! My quest for tickets goes on, anyone got any extras????

If there are any season ticket holders out there getting married, perhaps a deal could be made?

Till next time! To Johan or not to Johan, that is the question!

No comments: