Sunday, December 2, 2007

These are a few of our favorite things!

My new best friend! --This year Christmas came a little early for me, a brand new GPS Tom Tom. Those who know me well, know that this little device is WELL needed! The one thing you can't afford to do as a Wedding Photographer is get lost. I have quite a few out of state weddings in 2008 so this will definitely come in handy! I've already programmed it to find the closest Starbucks from my exact location at one touch of the screen, how cool is that! I will now THANKFULLY say GOOD BYE to all those misguided directions from MapQuest and Rand Mcnally, although Rand Mcnally isn't that bad!


My son Keegan's new best friends,
Thomas,

Percy,
and Toby.
Little does he know, Santa has gone crazy with the Thomas The Train collection this Christmas!
Between us and Grandma, he's gotten a new track set, train table and a bunch of new engines. Mighty Mac, Annie and Claribel, James and Henry to name a few . I can't believe I actually know these things by name! I know this little guy is going to be soooo excited. I can't wait to see his face!

2 comments:

Bill said...

Fastest route to Dunkin Donuts ....


... hhhmmmmmm .

( does star bucks know about this ? )

carla ten eyck said...

dude, I am SO with you on the Thomas stuff! Big tip, Walmart actually has a ton of stuff like jammies and blankets etc. and shoes!! My son Jack is 5 and is STILL in love with Thomas! I will post a video I shot of trains at the East Windsor Trolley museum (ever been?) it is loaded with model train sets, a bunch of thomas ones too! I could go on and ON!! LOL