Friday, December 21, 2007

Mike Colon and Bob davis Seminar!


One of the most important responsibilities of a wedding photographer is to consistently provide and apply the most current styles, wedding fashion and progressive knowledge to our brides and grooms. In other words, we can't get stale because the culture of the bride is ever changing and if we don't change with it, we get eliminated!

This year, one of my new years resolutions is to attend as many seminars and workshops as possible. I am starting with the CPPA convention in February and then following up with the Mike Colon and Bob Davis workshop. The title says it all, "Master your craft". I want to make sure when a bride hires me for their wedding, they are getting everything they paid for and more! I've seen too many photographers just settle for what they do and offer, they almost become dated, not me. I want that sophisticated bride who loves and appreciates wedding photography, after all, these are the memories they will share for a life time!

2008 is looking like a great year, our business has almost doubled from 2007 and it's only December! We have some great brides and grooms to work with so I know it's gonna be a blast of a time!

Talk soon!

6 comments:

Stacy Cross said...

That is going to be a GREAT seminar - I am sure you will learn so much! Wonderful New Years Resolution! Merry Christmas!!!

STEVE DePINO said...

See ya the seminar!

Mike Colón said...

Thanks for the post Eric! I look forward to seeing you in Hartford!

Tony Spinelli Photography said...

I'll be there! Looking forward to meeting new photo friends.

Robin Dini Photography said...

Hi Eric. we haven't met yet but we'll probably meet for the first time there! looking forward to it.

Robert J. Trenske said...

This event was definetly worth it, they are great speakers. Look forward to talking to you soon!