Saturday, December 15, 2007

Tis The Season To..........

Make Cookies!!!! I had the pleasure of watching my wife and son Keegan make sugar cookies for the first time yesterday. We had a blast, by the the time we were done, Keegan was covered in flour and the sugar sprinkles were dumped all over the floor. Good times man, good times! Needless to say, they came out great and we all enjoyed them with a little hot cocoa!


Keegan eating the chocolate sun drops before we can put them on the cookies!
Keegan taking off the chocolate sun drops that he just put on, and eating them!
Keegan stealing more chocolate sun drops, get the picture?
I telling you dad, they jumped in my mouth, it wasn't me!!!!
Visions of chocolate sun drops danced in his head! A hard days work deserves an honest good rest! How precious is he!

1 comment:

*the mama said...

too sweet...and i miss them pants....

love you all,

A